[mythtv-users] Distorted audio from Zotac ION board via HDMI

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Mon Jul 26 13:35:42 UTC 2010

Jay Eames wrote:
> Yes, I can confirm this as well. It was exaggerated on mine with upmixing to 5.1 enabled. Set to stereo the quality is better, but still sounds like it's clipping

Do you think that might be specific to our configs, or would this affect
everyone with an ION board? I'm using Minimyth, so a lot of the
config is automatic. Actually, for me, if I select 5.1, MythMusic
goes silent.

I was hoping I wouldn't run into anything like this now
I'm using pretty much the hardware of choice for MythTv.

Cheers,
	Paul.