[mythtv-users] Corrupted bottom line of pixels.

David Asher asherml at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 14:36:27 UTC 2010

On Jul 26, 2010, at 9:39 AM, Paul Gardiner wrote:

> David Asher wrote:
>> I confirmed it doesn't happen if I set the deinterlacer to None (or force the video sync to progressive).
>
> That doesn't fix it for me. I can set to progressive and the bottom line
> is still corrupt.
>
> Are you seeing exactly the same problem as I am: four copies
> of the same 1/4 line across the bottom?

Hmmm.  maybe not.

Mine looks more like a bunch of stuck pixels -- though the color they are stuck to differs between recordings.  Usually green, but I've also seen blue or pink.

Again, only happens w/1080i recorded from the HD-PVR and a deinterlacer enabled.

I switched the STB to 720p output, so it dropped down my list of things to worry about.

David.