[mythtv-users] upnp problems using 0.23 backend on Ubuntu 10.04

Dan Rose dan at linuxtrader.com
Mon Jul 26 17:59:15 UTC 2010

I'm still on .21 mythbackend, but will have a .23 dev box this week, and
will be eager to help at that time.

Sorry I missed the UPNP query of last week...

UPNP streams excellent for me to PS3, and Patriot Box Office HD Media Player

http://www.legitreviews.com/article/1136/1/

Prefer the Patriot for many reasons, one is it will allow dynamic change
between audio tracks embedded in an HD stream.   PS3 wont let me do that so
far.