[mythtv-users] Firewire captures but will not change channel

Gabe Rubin gaberubin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 03:15:27 UTC 2010

Hi list,

I came home today and for reason my STB (Pace TDC779X) was off.  I
started it back up and made sure myth was still working with it.  I
tuned into live tv and could watch what the STB was playing through my
firewire capture but can not change the channel.  Has anyone
experienced anything like this?  I have no channel changer script
specified, but I never have for the firewire capture, and up to just
now, I have never had an issue with that.