[mythtv-users] Corrupted bottom line of pixels - Example Image

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 12:38:52 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Paul Gardiner
Sent: Wednesday, July 28, 2010 6:37 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Corrupted bottom line of pixels - Example Image

Here's a good example of the problem:
http://unlock.glidos.net/tmp/MythCorruption.jpg

Not a well taken photograph. The line looks wider because
I've jogged the camera diagonally, but the repeating
pattern that matches the picture at the far right is
showing nicely.

Also slightly confusing is the reflection from the
TV's bezel.

Cheers,
	Paul.

That is nothing like what I am seeing and I see the issue even in the
preview images used by watch recordings and mythweb and only occurs on 1080i
recordings on the HD-PVR.
This is a new HD-PVR that came with 0x15 preinstalled.

Cablebox was set to 1080i for the recording recording
http://users.net1plus.com/bonkote/1835_20100717220000.mpg.-1.640x480.png
http://users.net1plus.com/bonkote/1835_20100722180000.mpg.-1.640x480.png

when the cablebox was set to 720p
http://users.net1plus.com/bonkote/1835_20100725220000.mpg.-1.640x360.png