[mythtv-users] No EIT Data on Crystal Palace MUX 2

Dave Pearson lists at the-pearsons.co.uk
Wed Jul 28 19:07:44 UTC 2010

I recently rescanned the DVB Channels in my MythTV system and have had a
few problems since:

Firstly, I couldn't get a lock on any of the Mux 2 Channels, even though
the scan detected them. I managed to resolve this by scanning each
Transport individually.

Unfortunately, I now have a problem getting the EIT Data for the Mux 2
channels (all of the other channels are receiving data correctly).

Is there any way I can re-initialize the EIT data or force a scan for
this MUX?

Regards,
Dave.