[mythtv-users] Corrupted bottom line of pixels - Example Image

David Asher asherml at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 03:17:02 UTC 2010

On Jul 28, 2010, at 9:51 AM, Paul Gardiner wrote:

> On 28/07/2010 13:38, MarcT wrote:

My problem looks precisely like MarcT's.  If I set the deinterlacer to None it goes away, and if I force the Video Scan to Progressive it goes away.  I also see it during preview generation.  There are times when the corruption is not green, but most times it is green.

Also a new HD-PVR, don't know what the pre-installed firmware version was, but am running the version just before 1.5.7.0

Using Nvidia 190.<latest> video drivers with 2 types of ION boxes (1600 Revos, and Zotac MB).

David.