[mythtv-users] Where to buy CommandIR ?

Ben Eisemann ben at locojeeper.com
Thu Jul 29 12:27:55 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,

I am on round three of trying to get my Comcast DTA's to channel change with
my backend.

I tried IguanaIR, one channel worked fine but the second channel would cause
both channels to fire IR commands.

I then put in a 4 port PCIe Serial card with two IR Blasters... but I can
get two seperate instances of lirc_serial.

So, my third option was to buy a CommandIR ... but their website shows that
they are out of stock until v3 comes out which was in October 2009?

Any ideas where I can get one or something else that will fit the bill?

God Bless,

Ben T. Eisemann
beisemann at gmail.com

Anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of
its strength.—Charles Spurgeon