[mythtv-users] We can rule out PulseAudio

Alan Murrell lists at murrell.ca
Sat Jul 31 06:48:11 UTC 2010

On 07/29/2010 09:23 AM, Mark Adams wrote:
> I'm still looking, but I don't recognize any options. Anybody have
> something else I can tweak/check/install/uninstall?

I had audio problems after a recent upgrade of my Mythbuntu system.  It
was set to use pulseaudio by default and would lose audio on reboot; I
would have to go into the settings to do some tweaks (I can't recall
what I had to do though)

My permanent solution was to set the "Audio Output Device" to "/dev/dsp"
in the "Audio System" page under "Setup > General"

-Alan