[mythtv-users] No EIT Data on Crystal Palace MUX 2

Nick Morrott knowledgejunkie at gmail.com
Sat Jul 31 08:58:57 UTC 2010

On 28 July 2010 22:16, Dave Pearson <lists at the-pearsons.co.uk> wrote:
> On 28/07/10 21:57, Nick Morrott wrote:
>>
>> I'd also check the 6 muxes in the channel scanner to ensure that each
>> mux has a valid networkid and transportid, just to be thorough.
>>
> I've got "use on-air guide" set for all of the MUX2 channels, what am I
> looking for for valid networkid and transportid values?

The networkid for Freeview is 9018 for the whole of the UK - is there
anyone who can confirm or deny this? transportid values will be
particular to your transmitter, but should be a 4 or 5 digit number.
If your multiplex entries have non-zero numbers for these values after
a scan, they should be valid. You should only have 6 Freeview muxes in
your multiplex table - how many do you have?

Cheers,
Nick

--
Nick Morrott