[mythtv-users] Corrupted bottom line of pixels - Example Image

Paul Gardiner lists at glidos.net
Sat Jul 31 14:07:36 UTC 2010

On 31/07/2010 00:46, Kevin Ross wrote:
> Yes, several people are seeing MarcT's problem, including myself. This
> has come up several times in the past, with the usual "solution" of
> increasing the vertical scale by 1% in the setup to get rid of it.

Oh, I didn't know you could do that. I thought the only option was
turning on overscanning in the TV, which I didn't want to do as
it's two stages of scaling, and has to lose a little quality. I'll
give that a go, if I can find the setting. I wouldn't be so keen
to do it if I had any 1080 content: in that case it would be a
great shame to lose the 1-1 mapping.

I guess you have an HD-PVR then?

I'd still love to know if anyone has the same problem as me
with the 4 repeats within the bottom line.

Cheers,
	Paul.