[mythtv-users] trouble updating mythvideo metadata fields?

Jack Perveiler perveilerj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 11:24:29 UTC 2010

> > But if I run the same command again
>
> Here's what I noted as a problem.  The 'R' option updates only the
> reference number -- it doesn't download anything.  The next
> run should have been without the 'R'.

Yeah, I thought of that too.  Oddly, if I run with -I (interactive) instead
of -R I get prompted for the missing entries like with -R except it also
pulls the fanart, etc from themoviedb.org.  The files are sitting in the
right place on my system.  The inetref is still all 0's though.  If I run in
maintenance mode after that (after -I or -R, doesn't matter) I get a message
telling me that X-Men has no inetref so it won't fetch anything.

> > I get the same prompting for X-Men
> > again.  Thinking this was odd, I checked the database after the run:
> >
> > mysql> select title,inetref from videometadata where title like
> > "X-Men";
> > | title | inetref  |
> > | X-Men | 00000000 |
> >

> Yeah, This seems odd.  Jamu shouldn't have done anything, as file
> was already in database with a inetref number.

Well, at least the file SHOULD have been in the database with an inetref
number :)