[mythtv-users] Mirobridge cron job doesn't terminate

Justin Garrison rothgar at 1n73r.net
Wed Jun 2 16:33:54 UTC 2010

> Ok, I rank the job in verbose mode, it continues to seem to hang/run
> indefinately
>
> However I get this now I see
>
> 2010-06-02 14:42:00.081 Python Database Connection: Using connection
> settings from /home/jason/.mythtv/config.xml
> 2010-06-02 14:42:00.086 Python Database Connection: Using connection
> settings from /home/jason/.mythtv/config.xml
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
> "/usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/imports/mirobridge/mirobridge.py",
> line 2695, in <module>
>     main()
>   File
> "/usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/imports/mirobridge/mirobridge.py",
> line 2372, in main
>     videostodelete = getOldrecordedOrphans()
>   File
> "/usr/share/doc/mythtv-backend/contrib/imports/mirobridge/mirobridge.py",
> line 1220, in getOldrecordedOrphans
>     if data[u'title'].lower() in channel_icon_override:
> AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lower'
>
> And the job continues to run...
>

>I found these

>http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-March/283469.html
>http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-March/283472.html
>http://www.mythtv.org/pipermail/mythtv-users/2010-March/283479.html

>But that doesn't work for me, mirobridge continues to error and continues to
>hang indefinitely as best as I can tell.

>I also found this http://1n73r.net/2010/05/30/errors-with-mirobridge by
>looking in the Wiki as this is how you are supposed to clear the errors.

>But it doesn't work as the log created does contain the entries I'm supposed
>to deal with...

>Help...

Hey Jason,

I was the one who added that information to the wiki (and to my blog)
after having a similar problem of mirobridge hanging. Could you do the
1st step in my blog post to get the log file and post the whole log to
http://pastebin.com/ It looks like you are having issues with old
recordings not clearing but it may be a problem with mirobridge not
actually being able to see what old recordings there are. Either that
or the username/password for the mysql database may be wrong but that
is just a guess.

Also, I am assuming Miro works for you outside of Mirobridge right?

--
Justin Garrison
1n73r.net