[mythtv-users] Mirobridge cron job doesn't terminate

Jason Ward jasonfward at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 16:45:00 UTC 2010

On 2 June 2010 17:33, Justin Garrison <rothgar at 1n73r.net> wrote:

> Hey Jason,
>
> I was the one who added that information to the wiki (and to my blog)
> after having a similar problem of mirobridge hanging. Could you do the
> 1st step in my blog post to get the log file and post the whole log to
> http://pastebin.com/ It looks like you are having issues with old
> recordings not clearing but it may be a problem with mirobridge not
> actually being able to see what old recordings there are. Either that
> or the username/password for the mysql database may be wrong but that
> is just a guess.
>
> There should already be a paste bin in the other replies, but I will try to
do a more comprehensive one.  HOWEVER, what confuses me, is that when I use
the ">" to redirect output only some goes to the file specified, much still
comes to the console, even when I run the command locally on the machine as
your blog post mentioned.  I don't have the least idea why, or how to stop
it.

> Also, I am assuming Miro works for you outside of Mirobridge right?

Miro appears to work for me, but I never used it before installing it for
MythTV, it downloads and plays videos, subscribes to feeds and monitors
them, I assume that means its working.