[mythtv-users] problems with skipping

Rodd Clarkson rodd at clarkson.id.au
Fri Jun 4 10:10:50 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-06-03 at 22:07 +0200, Henrik wrote:
> Replying to one self...
>
> optimize_mythdb.pl and mythcommflag --rebuild seems to cure the problem.
> Everything points to my DB and no bug, IŽll take my hat in hand and
> head over to close the ticket.

I've had this problem so much I now get the backend to run
optimize_mythdb.pl each time it starts.  There doesn't appear to be any
need to run mythcommflag.

This may be a little excessive, but I was finding myself running it
manually every other week or so, so it just seemed to make sense to
'fix' the db on startup (and remove the headacke).

I added the command in mythtv-setup under general settings.

Rodd