[mythtv-users] Mythweb notworking after upgrade

Jan Johansson j2 at mupp.net
Mon Jun 7 05:28:08 UTC 2010

(Ubuntu 10.4, Myth Trunk)

Well, actually quite a few things are not working properly after my last
upgrade, but I figured I will deal with them one by one

I do not recall which revision I was working with before, but it was
downloaded on May 23rd, and that worked nicely.

I upgraded to 24920 and now Mythweb only show me a blank screen with a
mythtv logo.

I searched the list and google and found tips about using
?RESET_TEMPL=yes as well as deleting some tables/entries in database
relating to MythWeather, neither of those worked for me,.

If I replace my mythweb with the version form May 23rd, it works after a
fashion, but complains that it is using Protocol 56, while the rest of
the system is using 57.

Any hints here?

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadligt
inneh?ll av MailScanner och f?rmodas vara s?kert.