[mythtv-users] cutlist faulty skipping

Rob Verduijn rob.verduijn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 10 08:47:21 UTC 2010

Hello,

I'm using mythtv to record movies and tv series.
After the recording I manually edit the recording to add a cutlist so
that the commercials are skipped.

This all works fine but when watching the recording the cutlists skips
the commercials about 30-40 seconds early.
Which makes watching it very anoying to say the least.

I tried cleaning up my db with the maintenance scripts
* flush_deleted_recgroup.pl
* myth.find_orphans.pl
* optimize_mythdb.pl
But it didn't help.

I rebuild my seektable with 'mythcommflag --rebuild', but it didn't help.

I tried switching harddisks and filesystems, also to no avail.

I'm a bit at loss here does anybody have any ideas about what I could
also try to fix this ?

Rob Verduijn