[mythtv-users] Lost EPG

Melanie melanie.t23 at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Jun 12 13:06:09 UTC 2010

I am running MythTV 0.23-fixes (24158) with Ubuntu 10.04 on an Acer Revo 3610
here in the UK and can no longer acquire EPG data.  My "policy of continued
improvement" means that I am constantly fiddling with the settings,
configuration etc as I try to become better acquainted with things and I
can't be sure what I might have changed to cause the EPG to stop working.

Having been all through the Front and Back End settings I've not found
anything, nor have I uncovered any useful comments on the Internet.  Although
I play rudimentary CLI games I am mostly a GUI person . . .

Any ideas?

Many thanks.