[mythtv-users] Mythv-setup with Hauppauge nova-hd-s2 fails

Richard Morton richard.e.morton at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 14:45:25 UTC 2010

There is a guide for getting this working on parker1.co.uk/freesat.htm (I
think). It helped me loads and I added info to the nova hd s2 wiki page.

On 14 Jun 2010 15:13, "Nick Morrott" <knowledgejunkie at gmail.com> wrote:

On 14 June 2010 06:56, Patrick Trübe <iam165 at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I've configuret the card
> with ...
Use a starting frequency of 11953000 (MythTV DVB-S scan freqs are in
kHz, not MHz), horizonal polarity and a symbol rate of 27500000 and
see if this helps.

Also, double check your LNB settings are correct for your location.

Running mythtv-setup with "-v channel, channelscan, record" verbosity
may also give more indication where things are failing if the above
does not help.

--
Nick Morrott