[mythtv-users] Help needed for MultiRec

Alan Ferrero alanf at tin.it
Tue Jun 15 12:45:43 UTC 2010

>> I checked the Kernel output looking for clues and noticed that my card's
>> firmware (needed to operate the satellite part of it) got loaded 3 times
>> (the third one, when I first selected "Watch TV") which is exactly the
>> number of max recordings I previously set.
>
> I'm not convinced there's a connection - if you set it to 5, do you
> see 5 attempts load the firmware? 3 seems like it might just be
> coincidence.
>
> - Chris

Hi, thanks for answering! :)

I believe there's definitely a connection: I attempted various settings
and the firmware gets always loaded as many times as "max number of
recordings".

Also, in the "Information Center" (frontend), there are correctly listed
6 available tuners (3 satellite, 3 terrestrial) but they are numbered
from 15 to 20; shouldn't it be 1-6?

Alan