[mythtv-users] Small USB IR Receiver

Paul B. Henson henson at acm.org
Wed Jun 16 19:58:39 UTC 2010

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010, Roy Lofthouse wrote:

> bluetooth wont do volume for hdmi (unless it's using the software
> audio option, which I haven't really tried yet) and I have a remote
> that can learn volumes keys to control the tv volume direct.

I've been thinking about getting one of these:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=80-107-005&nm_mc=EMCPB-061410-vB&cm_mmc=EMCPB-061410vB-_-content-_-Item-_-80-107-005

I didn't like the concept of the sony bluetooth remote for that exact
reason -- inability to control volume on the TV/receiver. This looks like
it might be the best of both worlds...

--
Paul B. Henson  |  (909) 979-6361  |  http://www.csupomona.edu/~henson/
Operating Systems and Network Analyst  |  henson at csupomona.edu
California State Polytechnic University  |  Pomona CA 91768