[mythtv-users] Internal having issues playing M2TS file with 2 Video Tracks

James Oltman cnlibmyth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 13:50:48 UTC 2010

I have an M2TS file with 2 video tracks that was causing the internal player
to not play the file displaying a "Video frames" error (forgive me, but I
don't have the error in front of me).  I know that it's the second video
track causing issues because I ran ClownBD on the file, and removed the
second track.  When the video was done, I played it again, and Internal
played it just fine (except for no DTS, which I'm assuming is because the
M2TS has DTS HD-MA and Internal can't play just the core DTS).  I was on the
IRC channel and they suggested filing a bug and posting up a small segment
of the file in question.  I'm not very video savy, so I'm not sure how I can
post up a small 5 minute section of the clip.  Can anyone give me some
advice?  Thanks!

Jim