[mythtv-users] looking for 64 bit Flash Linux plugin

Anthony Giggins seven at seven.dorksville.net
Fri Jun 18 08:39:28 UTC 2010

> Isn't it just a matter of putting "libflashplayer[version number,
> etc].so" which is stored in "/home/[user name]/.Mozilla/plugins"? A
> while back, when it wasn't so stable for 64 bit,  I would "install" &
> "uninstall" the plugin by dragging the ~/plugins folder from my /
> Mozilla folder to my desktop and back. When you download the .tar
> file, that's all it contains.

This all sounds like free media attention to me, just leaving 10.1 didn't
produce any media hype but look at all the attention this has produced :)

I found 64bit flash on a yum repo for and I posted about it a few weeks ago

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/438802#438802

Cheers,

Anthony