[mythtv-users] Need help with mce usb remote control

nospam312 nospam312 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 18:33:38 UTC 2010

>> My RC6 remote has a full QUERTY keyboard (it uses the MCE receiver)
>
> Hm... Tell me more about this remote... Got pics? Pointer to where I
> might be able to score one?

ebay.co.uk:
It you are lucky you can usually get one for <£10 inc P&P
There is actually a buy it now for £10+£3 (3 of) listed now 290411952063
370397204019 or 370397204019 if the buy it now's have gone
Also searching for sky navigator usually does the trick
Obviously use ebay at your own risk etc.

it is a great little device - they are getting more difficult to get
hold of at a reasonable price.

I am positive it is RC6 as my lircd.conf has an RC6 flag in it.

It is not the easiest of remote to type on but it serves the purpose
of the occasional typing you may need to do - e.g. rename a programme
title.

Still can't say I understand how I would set it up with the new
implementation but if I can help in anyway to try to get it working
before release please reply with details.

TIA