[mythtv-users] spdif very low volume after 0.23 upgrade

Brian Foddy brian at fodvo.org
Wed Jun 23 02:26:03 UTC 2010

I just upgraded from 0.21 to 0.23 and immediately any recording,
recorded before or after the upgrade is now very low volume post
upgrade.  All recordings are through US HDTV DTV OTA, and playback
through an external receiver.

Most shows before the upgrade would play about -25 to -30db.  After the
upgrade, I now have to run the receiver down to -15db.  At least 10db
louder.

Because I'm using passthu, no volume controls seem to affect it.

Any ideas of what has changed?

Brian