[mythtv-users] Netgear EVA9150 and MythTV

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Wed Jun 23 22:00:44 UTC 2010

On Wednesday, June 23, 2010 03:45:27 pm Jason Ward wrote:
> Have any very clever people ever tried to get MythTV working on the Netgear
> EVA9150 devices?
>
> A quick google would suggest not, but I wanted to go to the horses mouth if
> you will and ask.

If you mean actually *run* MythTV on the device I'd say no chance at all.

I would have thought you could use it as a player/renderer for the UPnP server in Myth, but I don't see any mention of
UPnP capability in their ads.

Seems like a lot of money for something that's just a local media player, it won't work with any internet source like
Netflix.