[mythtv-users] How to remove name-changed recording from the database?

John Pilkington J.Pilk at tesco.net
Thu Jun 24 08:55:44 UTC 2010

Hi:  I have sometimes renamed a recording to remind me that it was
imperfect.  Later I have used the Watch Recordings screen to delete it.
  The file goes away but its new name is still shown, with the messages
'There are no recordings in your current view' and 'There are no
recordings in this display group'. Deleting then does nothing.

I've tried to apply Mike's 'long and involved process' for Orphans,

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/428508#428508

but without success - I haven't, for example, seen a Deleted group,
although I have one defined - with no regex entry - in frontend setup.

Any suggestions?  Running current ATrpms 0.23-fixes 25138

TIA

John P