[mythtv-users] 0.24 & MythWeb. Too early for bug reports?

MarcT myrdhn at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 03:34:12 UTC 2010

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of Raymond Wagner
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 11:06 PM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] 0.24 & MythWeb. Too early for bug reports?

On 6/25/2010 22:06, Douglas Peale wrote:
> Is it too early to be reporting bugs in MythWeb for 0.24?
> I ask, because they are so blatantly obvious I wouldn't think I needed to
report them.

Yes.  It is too early to report bugs for 0.24.  0.24 has not yet been
created to make bug reports against it.

You can make reports against trunk, however please search the existing
tickets on trac first to make sure one has not already been opened.

I guess I interpreted the question wrong.
0.24 hasen't even been cut yet, so yes too early. Like Ray said, open
against Trunk if you have issues with Trunk.

MarcT