[mythtv-users] Extra random recordings

Gerald Brandt gbr at majentis.com
Mon Mar 1 17:00:35 UTC 2010

I see that too occasionally.

Gerald

----- "Shawn Asmussen" <shawn.asmussen at gmail.com> wrote:

I'm having a wierd issue with my 0.22 mythtv, where occasionally (About once or twice a month), the backend will record some completely random show that I can't find any rhyme or reason for it to record. For example, the upcoming recordings list currently has an instance of something called Randy Jackson Presents: America's Best Dance Crew set to record. This isn't anything even remotely like the shows that I normally watch, and I can't find any reason why it should match any of my recording rules. Has anybody seen anything like this before, and if so do you know what I need to do in order to correct the problem?

Thanks,

Shawn Asmussen