[mythtv-users] Jamu errors - config file or jamu.py?

Tim Raphael raphael.timothy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 03:11:31 UTC 2010

>If you are not using NFS (network file shares) or only have a single
>MythTV backend you can avoid that section of code by adding the "-N"
>option. e.g
>>./jamu.py -l en -C "/home/<user>/jamu/jamu-config-cust.conf" -sMV -N >
>>"/home/<user>/jamu/jamu.log"

Thanks Doug,

I'm not using NFS shares at the moment but I intend to in the future.
I'm currently using a single BE / FE machine that has Samba shares
mounted and mapped via storage groups.

So the -N option is good to use in any situation other than in Janitor Mode.

What progress is being made in understanding the character encoding issue
atm?

Many Thanks,

Tim