[mythtv-users] Jamu problem, seems to still be looking at imdb?

Doug Vaughan r.d.vaughan at rogers.com
Tue Mar 2 03:43:27 UTC 2010

freedenizen,
    I tried jamu (trunk version) on a test file named "The Lord Of The
Rings The Return Of The King.mkv" and did not have any issues. I also
tried the URL in you email and my browser did not have an issue. See
this dialogue:

"Entry does not exist in MythDB.  Adding (The Lord Of The Rings The
Return Of The King).
themoviedb.org Search Results:
 1 -> The Lord of the Rings - The Return of the King (2003) #
http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/122
 2 -> The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (Special Extended
Edition) (2004) # http://www.themoviedb.org/movie/20757
 3 -> 99999999 # Set this video to be ignored by Jamu with a reference
number of '99999999'
Direct search of themoviedb.org # http://themoviedb.org/
Enter choice:
("Enter" key equals first selection (1)) or input a zero padded 5 digit
movie TMDB id number, ? for help):
1

Entry exists in MythDB but category is 0 and year is 1895 (default values).
Updating (Crime Stories -  - The Killer Handyman).
..."

    Does this error happen every time jamu processes this specific file
or is the issue inconsistent? Are you using a proxy to control access to
the Internet from your home network?

Here is the explanation for a HTTP 403 error. In this case it does not
tell me anything as I am not getting a 403 error.

"403 Forbidden

The server understood the request, but is refusing to fulfil it.
Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated. If
the request method was not HEAD and the server wishes to make public why
the request has not been fulfilled, it SHOULD describe the reason for
the refusal in the entity. If the server does not wish to make this
information available to the client, the status code 404 (Not Found) can
be used instead."

I have no other suggestions.

Doug