[mythtv-users] HD-PVR Issues

Jeff Wormsley daworm at comcast.net
Tue Mar 2 13:35:57 UTC 2010

On 3/1/2010 11:41 PM, John P Poet wrote:
> My first instinct, is that you have USB problems. Does it help if
> unplug all other USB devices?  Does it help to use any of the other
> USB ports?  Does it help to use a dedicated USB PCIe card?

It's plugged into a back panel port, nothing else USB is plugged in, and
has worked in the past.  It has stopped sometime in the past week (I
haven't watched any TV in a while, and I only noticed that it wasn't
working when I saw a show I do like was recorded from the SD channel on
my A-180 instead of the HD channel on the HDPVR).

Jeff.
--
I haven't smoked for 3 years, 6 months and 1 week, saving $5,820.43 and
not smoking 38,802.87 cigarettes.