[mythtv-users] Recommended HDPVR

Donald J. Organ IV dorgan at donaldorgan.com
Thu Mar 4 20:03:13 UTC 2010

Can anyone recommend a decent HDPVR, that I can use with my cablebox. Something cheap but not so cheap that the quality is horrible.

I have an HDHomeRun and that looks like it will work to record shows that my current cable company provided DVR is already recording too many....But I may do away with the cable company DVR, and any cable boxes hooked directly up to my TV and just go with a straight myth solution controlling the boxes hooked up via HDPVR.