[mythtv-users] Need help with using mythfs.py

treblid treblid at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 00:30:48 UTC 2010

Hiya, anybody using mythfs.py in contribs/exports/mythfs.py?
(http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/7858) It's a great little FUSE that
exports my recordings into some file system, which I can then use with
my WDTV Live.

However, it doesn't work for me, I run the following command:

mythfs.py Recordings,'%T/(%oY%-%om%-%od) %S' ./exports/mythfs -o ro,allow_other

and it works fine.

but, when I do a ls on that directory, it gave me the following:

And I do ls "/exports/mythfs", it's

ls: reading directory /exports/mythfs: Invalid argument

Anybody got mythfs.py working? If yes, how?

Thanks.