[mythtv-users] HDPVR Recording Gaps

John Baab john.baab at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 19:27:55 UTC 2010

Wondering if anyone else is seeing this or has a good solution to the
issue.  Each weekday I record Around the Horn and PTI back to back, in
the past I have used my pvr150 and then later on firewire for this.
Using the those tuners I would get a 2nd recording that picked up
right where the first recording left off.

Now I am currently using the HDPVR with the 6200ch channel changing
script from contrib (.22 fixes).  I am seeing a gap in between
recordings, so the first one ends when it should but then the 2nd one
starts maybe 15-20 seconds too late.  Anyone else noticing this,
anyone have any ideas on a fix or work around?