[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu Setup and Connecting to an LG TV

Kevin Ross kevin at familyross.net
Fri Mar 5 19:44:07 UTC 2010

On my LG TV (model 42LG50), to auto config when connected via the VGA
connector, you go to the picture menu, then there is a screen submenu, where
you can auto-config.

I have since changed to using a DVI->HDMI converter cable.  Also, on my TV
at least, it won't accept a 24Hz signal on the VGA connector (for watching
Blu-Rays at their native 24 fps), only on component or HDMI, which may or
may not be important to you.

-- Kevin