[mythtv-users] HD3200 build config options

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 6 10:09:14 UTC 2010

On 2010-03-05 21:51, Michael T. Dean wrote:
> On 03/05/2010 10:14 AM, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
>> The MythTV front/backend box has an ATI Radeon HD3200 video chip.
>> Which configuration options for building MythTV on x86_64 would I
>> specifically enable or disable for this situation?
>> Please share your insights.
>>

> ./configure --enable-proc-opt
>
> Done.  :)

Thanks.
When I try the ECFLAGS feature, I get:
WARNING! An unknown C compiler flag in: "ECFLAGS". Option(s) will be
ignored.

This happens even with flags that gcc doesn't complain about. How come?
How can I find out which flags are objectionable?
Or how can I tune successfully for an AMD 235e instead 'generic'?

Kind regards,
Udo