[mythtv-users] no mythweb thumbnails

Yianni Vidalis yiannividalis at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 6 16:25:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

Reverting to 23547, gets the missing thumbnails generated and mythweb shows them ok. At that commit, the .png files for any new recordings are created ok. Updating to latest trunk stops again the creation of the .64 and .64.100x75 png files.

Please include all output in bug reports.
MythTV Version   : 23668M
MythTV Branch    : trunk
Network Protocol : 56
Library API      : 0.23.20100302-1
QT Version       : 4.5.3
Options compiled in:
 linux release using_oss using_alsa using_jack using_backend using_directfb using_dvb using_firewire using_frontend using_hdpvr using_iptv using_ivtv using_libfftw3 using_lirc using_mheg using_opengl_video using_opengl_vsync using_qtdbus using_qtwebkit using_v4l using_x11 using_xrandr using_xv using_xvmc using_xvmc_vld using_xvmcw using_bindings_perl using_bindings_python using_opengl using_vdpau using_ffmpeg_threads using_libavc_5_3 using_live using_mheg

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Tia

Yianni.