[mythtv-users] MythDroid 0.3

foo bar foobum at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 20:20:52 UTC 2010

Hi Justin,

On 7 March 2010 19:23, Justin Garrison <rothgar at 1n73r.net> wrote:
> Do you know what ports I would have to open on my router to
> be able to at least schedule recordings from my phone. I already have
> dynamic DNS set up and connect to my MythTV web interface and SSH
> without problems from my phone and I also opened up the port for
> network controls to MythTV but when I use MythDroid it just says
> "Backend rejected".

You'd need to open 6543/tcp and 6544/tcp (forwarded to the backend) in
addition to the frontend network control port (6546/tcp). Youd' also
want 16546/tcp forwarded to the frontend for MDD. Probably safest (if
a bit slower) to forward these via an SSH tunnel rather than forward
them at the router..

However, you can't schedule recordings from MythDroid yet I'm afraid!

Regards,

foobum