[mythtv-users] Switching from QAM to OTA

Mark Chang mark.chang at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 01:34:50 UTC 2010

Local cable got messed up and QAM is now gone. My HDHomeRun is lonely,
and so is my MythTV! :)

Created a new video source for my OTA stuff, made a SD lineup for it
(did this before). Disconnected QAM and connected OTA to the two
tuners in input connections. Seems okay, scanned channels and stuff.

Now, it seems that I still have the QAM lineup in my channel listings,
and no new OTA lineups (I named them slightly differently).
Mythfilldatabase is complaining about not getting any new data.

Thoughts?

--
Mark L. Chang