[mythtv-users] Mythweb mythweather has stars during the day and sun at night.

James Klaas jklaas at appalachian.dyndns.org
Mon Mar 8 18:05:18 UTC 2010

I did a search on this and I haven't figured it out yet.  I don't
think I was using the right search terms somehow.

On the mythweather page of my mythweb backend, it shows stars during
the daylight hours for a clear day and the sun at night.  At first I
thought it might be something to do with UTC vs EST/EDT (where I am)
but it doesn't make sense for that either.

Is this a common problem?  How do I fix it?

James