[mythtv-users] mythweb preview images stopped working

ryan patterson ryan.goat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 20:37:31 UTC 2010

My copy of mythweb doesn't show any screen shot preview images for new
recordings.  This started a few weeks ago.  Older recordings still
have working preview images.  The new recordings playback just fine in
mythfrontend.  The only problem I have is the lack of preview
screenshots on mythweb.  The web browser looks like it is about to
download an image but then it doesn't.  It does not show a "broken
image" picture.  Also the download does not "time out."

I am running on ubuntu 9.10 with the trunk version of mythtv.  Maybe
the directory where mythweb stores preview images isn't writable?  (I
couldn't figure out what directory that is)  Any ideas?