[mythtv-users] Totally lost ...

Casey K casey.tgirl at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 04:40:59 UTC 2010

Yay it's working!! Thanks guys!! Michael, I followed the (totally easy)
instructions in that link you sent and I guess my problem was that I was
running the channel scan and I don't think I had it set on DataDirect
either. My card's an old Hauppage using the bt878 driver and actually Brian,
you're right about how what I wanted MythTV for - I just want to be able to
record a program now and then when I'm not home and the commercial skipping
thing will be super nice to have. Commercials inspire me to go to the
library and read more books ;') Since I broke up with my bf TV and junk food
are my best friends though ~lol~.

So thanks again for your help. MythTV looks so kewl, it's going to be fun to
check out all the nifty features. I love the ui it looks so good. Now if
there were only anything on TV I would want to watch ... haha ;')

Smiles,
Casey