[mythtv-users] After upgrade to 0.22 LCD switches between time and lcdproc test pattern (only)

Kingsley Turner krt at krt.com.au
Fri Mar 12 19:58:49 UTC 2010

Hi,

After the 9.10 / 0.22 mythbuntu upgrade, my Antec VFD is behaving strangely.

lcdproc seems to be working fine, I get the "test-pattern", and then
when myth starts the display changes to that fat-font time.  But it sits
there for a few seconds, then switches back to the lcdproc test-pattern,
a few seconds later back to time, etc.

None of the other mythfrontend LCD functions seem to work anymore.  I
don't get the title of the video clip playing, nor any of the menu
selections.

Any sage advice?

cheers,
-kt