[mythtv-users] progress... was: your thoughts about this Jetway hardware

Udo van den Heuvel udovdh at xs4all.nl
Sat Mar 13 13:01:54 UTC 2010

On 2010-02-28 10:13, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
> So far I got this stuff:
>
> Case:	Lian-Li PC-Q07
> PSU:	Be-Quiet Pure Power BQT L7 300W
> Board:	Jetway MB JNC81-LF Mini-ITX
> CPU:	AMD Athlon II X2 235e
> RAM:	Kingston SODIMM DDR2 800 CL5, 4 GB (2 x 2 GB)
> Cooler:	SilverStone NT06-E
> DVD:	Plextor PX-880SA
> Disk:	Samsung HD203WI

I just moved over the database and the Terratec DVB-card from the Epia
to the new system.
The Terratec PCI-card has a tendency to become unseated due to tension
on the back bracket (the screw needs the backet slightly bent to the
back) and the coax antenna cable. [what's the best way to fix this?]
But it works. MythTV records.
Meanwhile I am copying over the 0.9T of older recordings.

If all this works well, I think I can tell after a few days, I can try a
run with valgrind.

After that I could enable more options (commflagging is a viable option
now? What else?)

Also I could try an upgrade to 0.22-fixes as I am now running the same
0.21-fixes version as on the Epia.

Kind regards,
Udo