[mythtv-users] green video from cat /dev/video0

James Pifer jep at obrien-pifer.com
Sat Mar 13 23:22:53 UTC 2010

> If you had your hands in the case, be careful, it's easy to knock something
> loose (cable or card). I speak from many unhappy experiences.

I made the original drive the primary again and booted it back up. The
backend started recorded something as soon as it came up and it's
working fine.

Since commercial flagging while recordings are going seems to be ma
possible cause of my issue, is there a way to delay commercial flagging?
I wouldn't mind if those jobs ran during the night or something.

I wouldn't mind getting my system up on CentOS though...

Thanks,
James