[mythtv-users] Time Warner and their new STB Software

greg greg12866 at nycap.rr.com
Sun Mar 14 15:54:34 UTC 2010

   I use the MyBlaster for channel changing on a SA 4250HDC .Time Warner
about a week ago up dated the software on the STB's,now when using my
HD_PVR I get a double recording...Say I have a recording set for
6PM,when it's time to start the recording the channel changes on my stb,
and the red light comes on the HD_PVR,the red light goes out and the STB
changes channels again,then continues to record...If I click on play
recordings it will show two instances of the program,one you can view
one is blank...I am thinking it's a timing issue..

 Has anyone had a similar experience,if so were you able to remedy it?