[mythtv-users] Problems with nuvexport and single episode shows

Dale Pontius DEPontius at edgehp.net
Mon Mar 15 01:17:29 UTC 2010

On 03/01/10 03:05, Chris Petersen wrote:
> On 02/26/2010 06:04 PM, Dale Pontius wrote:
>> On a related note, I'm running Gentoo, and they appear to get their code
>> for nuvexport from "http://www.forevermore.net/mythtv/".  I've looked on
>> the MythTV pages, and so far haven't found anyplace to get "mythextras",
>> which is supposed to contain nuvexport.  So I'm currently using a
>> snapshot from the above address, dated 20090413.  Is this the
>> latest'n'greatest?  Is it being maintained?
>

> You can get it from svn here:
>
> http://svn.mythtv.org/trac/browser/trunk/mythextras/nuvexport
>
> I apparently haven't been sending out new builds with edits (it's been
> maintained, but not very effectively).  I just put up a new build here:
>
>     http://forevermore.net/files/nuvexport/

Sorry, I have to amend my previous post.  I can't do spit worthwhile
right now with nuvexport and mythtv-0.22.  I thought I had the March 1
code working, but upon retry I couldn't get anything out of it.  I went
back to the 2009 code, and it seems that the only thing it will work
with is "Priscilla's Yoga Stretches".  I was planning on cleaning some
of "Faces of America" out of Myth by exporting, and I can't do so with
any code I've got, currently.

Again, is there anything I can do to help debug this.  The debug info
from my first post remains valid, and I can generate more/other on request.

Thanks,
Dale Pontius