[mythtv-users] canceled recording (Recorder Failed) mystery

Bob Gamble kiksadiweb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 20:50:32 UTC 2010

Sorry it has been some time since I posted and you answered.  I have been
having a lot of success with the main server using the H21 box type.  On the
secondary server I am still using
H20.  This doesn't seem to want to take H21.  But it had been inactive for
the better part of a week.  During this time the main server was recording
perfectly.  I read your last post and
changed the delay to two seconds.  The secondary server started working
again.  I would think this was a strange coincidence.

So is it possible giving more of a delay can have such an affect?  While I
could start livetv on the secondary server, I couldn't change channels
either live or scheduled.  What do you
think?