[mythtv-users] new system doesn't record...

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Mon Mar 15 20:57:35 UTC 2010

On 03/15/2010 03:58 PM, Nick Rout wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 3:05 AM, Udo van den Heuvel wrote:
>
>> Same as on the Epia.
>> Just came home. System is still running. So we'll see.
>> How can I dump the config most easily (mythweb?) to check other IP's
>> than 127.0.0.1?
>>
> probably the settings table which you can dump in mysql:
>
> select * from settings where data like '%127%' ;
>
> should catch it.

Don't have the off-list interaction, but if you have more than one host
in your MythTV system, you can /not/ have 127.0.0.1 (or localhost)
anywhere in your configuration, or things won't work.

(Unused settings created before you properly set the backend and master
server IP address settings, as well as any LocalHostName overrides, to
their proper values are not a problem.  Just make sure you no longer
have 127.0.0.1 /anywhere/ in the mythtv-setup or mythfrontend settings
screens.)

Mike